Is your urban wildlife population dwindling in greatness? More specifically, are the bears in your midwestern metropolis not what they used to be?
MAYBE IT’S TIME TO CONSIDER THE WILDLIFE LEADERSHIP INVESTMENT!
According to the civic organization “Scientists Without Any Formal Education”, teams of grizzlies generally look to a leader when locked in a territory war with other packs. The WILDLIFE LEADERSHIP INVESTMENT is an initiative to incentivize the alpha Bear to reach for success.
With the hunting season drawing to a close, the following recommendations are presented for the success of the organization of Bears in Chicago:
1. Pander to the alpha Bear, despite performance of duties
2. Over compensate the beast, blindly believing his behavior will change
3. Assume without evidence that the alpha bear has leadership capabilities comparable to an alpha bronco, an alpha seahawk, or even the young alpha colt.
4. Never apologize for the lackluster competitive spirit of the alpha bear, or the apathetic facial expression it makes when huddle in the Chicago cold, watching his herd battle.
5. Allow the city that once was the natural habit to the largest and most ferocious alpha bull to descend into further mediocrity at the hands of the alpha Bear.
If these steps are followed, the alpha Bear will surely lead the herd to competitive success for a decade to come. We think. Probably.